If you want to become a reseller please read carefully Khazina authorized reseller program policy
KHAZINA AUTHORIZED RESELLER PROGRAM POLICY To qualify and remain a Khazina Authorized Reseller, your business must adhere to this Khazina Authorized Reseller Policy at all times.
1. Maintain Current Business Information & Disclose All Locations That Carry Khazina maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and disclose all retail locations that carry Khazina throughout the term of your reseller relationship with Khazina. Qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: you’re physical brick & mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website(s), or temporary storefronts (events, tradeshows, pop up stores, etc.).
2. Sell on Approved Retail Website(s) Only Must only take orders via publicly accessible ecommerce enabled web pages hosted on approved websites owned and operated by your company. Selling on 3rd party sites (eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc.), drop-ship accounts (Buy.com, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, etc.), classified sites (Craigslist.com, Facebook Marketplace, etc.) or direct messages on forums is strictly prohibited.
3. Report Sell-Thru Provide sell-thru information by SKU and approved retail location upon request. Khazina reserves the right to perform an audit of financial statements pertaining to Khazina sales or the business operations (conduct) to ensure compliance with this policy.
4. Khazina’s Trademark & Brand Policy Must agrees to comply with Khazina’s Trademark & Brand Policy and represent you as a Khazina Authorized Reseller in all online advertising & sales collateral. Setting up businesses, registering domain names, or social media usernames that contain any of Khazina’s trademarks is strictly prohibited. To ensure compliance with Khazina’s Authorized Reseller Policy, you must only use approved marketing materials for all Khazina products.
5. Khazina’s Minimum Advertised Price Policy Ensure you understand and abide by Khazina’s MAP Policy.
6. Sell to Customer within an Assigned Geographic Territory Only Must be able to restrict customer order shipments to shipping addresses located within your assigned country or designated territory. This includes selling or shipping Khazina products to end consumers online if your territory does not include the online channel.
7. Sell to Retail Consumers Only You may not sell in bulk to B2B accounts, wholesalers, or freight forwarders/drop-shippers for other retailers. Sell to your end consumers only.
8. Only Purchase Khazina Products Directly From Assigned & Authorized Distributor Do not buy Khazina products from other retailers, or from other sources not explicitly endorsed by Khazina.
9. Only Sell Khazina Products in Original Packaging Do not alter original Khazina packaging in any way prior to reselling Khazina products. Removing Khazina products from packaging and reselling Khazina products in different packaging or under a different name is strictly prohibited.
10. Ecommerce Business Separately from Offline Retail You must have the ability to plan inventory for your e-commerce business separately from inventory planned for your physical store’s business & provide accurate sell-thru numbers for each.
11. Use Known 3rd Party Shopping Carts You must use a known 3rd party shopping cart system on all commerce-enabled websites owned and operated by your company.
12. Ensure PCI Compliance Must ensure PCI compliance for all approved commerce-enabled websites owned & operated by your company.
14. Use Khazina Supplied Core Product Data in Feeds Must be able to use standard set of Khazina supplied data in product data feeds that you distribute to 3rd party advertising venues unless prior written permission is obtained by Khazina in advance.
15. No Bundling Khazina Products without Obtaining Permission Must not re-SKU or bundle Khazina products in your online assortments & data feeds without receiving prior written permission from Khazina.
16. Obey the Law, Abide by Policy Rules & Serve Customer Needs Must comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale, & marketing of Khazina products. Must provide a level of sales support & customer support for our customers that, at a minimum, demonstrate industry best practices. Failure to comply with all of the terms in Khazina’s Authorized Reseller Policy will result in suspension or termination of your account.
If you are agree with Khazina authorized reseller program policy please click below button